Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch
I do hope that the Apple retail announcement will spur the release of the Branch stands.
I consider them a part of the sound system and purchased my silver phantoms over ten months ago and still waiting, its really inexcusable for a company at this level. Angry
My dealer just told me today that the Branch have arrived and it will be sent to me tomorrow. Looks like it will be an early Christmas Eve for me Big Grin I ordered the Branch in the summer, so finally! Have two Phantom Silver.
(15-Dec-2015, 23:59)mixart Wrote: My dealer just told me today that the Branch have arrived and it will be sent to me tomorrow. Looks like it will be an early Christmas Eve for me Big Grin I ordered the Branch in the summer, so finally! Have two Phantom Silver.

The same - just being despatched so in place for Christmas!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
I was in the french store yesterday and I saw a new white color branch btw.
(16-Dec-2015, 12:21)mak972 Wrote: I was in the french store yesterday and I saw a new white color branch btw.

What whas new?
Most Branches currently available have a darker-coloured column (like beach?). Actual white ones are new in the shops.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(16-Dec-2015, 13:54)PJohnnySix Wrote: Most Branches currently available have a darker-coloured column (like beach?). Actual white ones are new in the shops.

That are old ones
The color

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
The Branches are gorgeous and indeed part of the system! I was lucky to have one of the first ones in the Netherlands, product rollout is quite slow and marketing is better prepared than product development Smile.

But it's worth the wait!!

[Image: 12241711_907449115956818_8537578784894785573_n.jpg]
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch
Beautiful!! Can you angle the speakers up and down? Or is it locked in only one angle? And if it can change angle, how much room? Thanks.