Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Can no longer access remote app etc
You would think I'd have learned to leave well enough alone after thisd many decades in HiFi hobby...

My expert pro 220 was playing fine, connecting to Roon via wireless. I could control the D via the remote app on my iphone and on my iPad.

Yesterday I was reconfiguring some stuff in my system and decided to try the wired ethernet connection. I listened for several hours without issues.
In the evening I switched to Line to watch TV. No problem.
This morning:
- Roon connection via ethernet dropped
- I tried switching back to wireless => nothing. ROCK no longer sees the Devialet after I switched the ROCK back to wifi. It does see the other devices on my network, so the issue is not with ROCK on the NUC.
- Rebooted ROCK and re-checked the connection was set to wifi
- shut down and restarted the D after disconnecting the ethernet cable (assuming it would favor that connection and disregard wifi).

I can no longer see the D in the remote Dedvialet apps on either iPhone or iPad and the devialet audio zone is no loger visible in Roon at all.

Any ideas would be welcome at this stage...
update: unplugged the D from the power. Plugged it back in after a few seconds and restarted. 'Roon Ready' Working again via Wifi...

Still cannot see the D in the Devialet remote app on the iPhone or iPad though...
update2: all back to normal, including the access via the remote app. Not touching it again Smile
Sorry to hear about your issues with your D220!

I would start by creating a new config file from scratch - the possibility could be that the old config file have, for some reason, has been corrupt.

Regards
Björn

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
- Proud Devialet owner since 2011!

Main system:
Devialet D250 Pro, Magico Q3 speakers, Shunyata Anaconda speaker cables, Shunyata Sigma HC power cable/Shunyata Cyklops V2 power conditioner/Shunyata Digital power cable, Shunyata DF-SS cable lifters, Jenving CAT8+ Ethernet cables, Auralic Aries Mini with SBoost power supply, Shunyata Venom USB.

Working at Akkelis Audio in Gothenburg, Sweden