Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes to my system
Thanks all for positive comments..it is a great room to be in - from an audio and visual (authentic) perspective.. typing this whilst listening to Steely Dan and the dulcet tones of Donald Fagen at -25 volume. All is good ?
Qobuz, Audirvana Plus, Mac Mini, Original d'Atelier #56, Wilson Sasha II's, PS Audio P10 Powerplant, Transparent Ref XL MM2 speaker cables, Transparent Ref power cables,  Audioquest Diamond Ethernet
Hello dbilling64 ,

setup is great.

I have the Sasha2 too but I will go with Magico S5 (or S3) !!!! -> Can you say me why, where the Sasha2 are better vs the S5 for your taste?
this point is for me very interessing!

I use Passlabs (XA100.8) and not Devialet......but I have found a D800 demo from a official dealer that go sell the D800 to make place at the new 1000.......price? 50% discount!! fully warranty!!!

"computer music" with a Lumin S1 and I'm very happy. Devialet & Lumin can be a good combo....

D800 or a new D440 pro?

thank you for reply.
best rgds
(06-Oct-2016, 11:54)dbilling64 Wrote: snip, snip....

As a final note from the picture, with the addition of a Lehle DI box, my system also makes a fantastic 1kw bass rig. Its also only slightly less practical for gigging than an Ampeg SVT and 8x10.

Lovely system and boy oh boy I would not risk playing bass through that system, I would be too worried about potential damage to the speakers. I have no scientific basis for fact on that matter, and I do play bass through my recording monitors, but on a set of speakers like that,eeek!

Fender Jazz Bass? Have a Precision, Parker Fly, and Rickenbacker myself...but I use my TC Electronics bass rig.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
I have a P3 Powerplant and have moved my Devialet 250 Pro to the wall socket. Do you find your P10 benefits the Devialet at all?
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.