Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GUI on dev 220 pro goes to full light
dear all does anyone of you had such an issue? When I plug in Dev and it is cold, the Round GUI works fine. When dev gets warm/hot the GUI goes to bright blue light so nothing can be seen on it. Any solutions.? Please see the picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vandersteen 5A, d220 pro CI , Dyrholm Audio x series cables all the way, qnap 451+,Mac mini Audirvana, dedicated circuits. Moscow Russia
That does not look right to me.

I guess you should raise a ticket with Devialet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Never seen that before and i know many lucky owners

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Do you have any way of measuring the temperature of the D when this happens? Just wondering whether it’s temperature related and possibly a sign that your D has reached a certain limit. Although I suppose the best way to handle this would be for the D to shut down to prevent damage, should it overheat.
I use one of these:

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England