Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearly I am bored.....
Anyone ever tried to fill the join on their Phantom Classic main body? 

The big line that goes right down the middle.

Was thinking if it could be done perfectly it would fix the only design “niggle” I have with them Smile

Diamond white polyfilla? Decorators caulk? (Probably too messy?

Maybe some good decorators out there with a suggestion....
How about going in the opposite direction and make a feature of it with Colourful masking tape or a Go faster stripe maskin tape

At least, that way, you can restore to original if it doesn’t work out. Big Grin
I like it Smile Could change colours to suit my mood

Even though the idea was to hide the crack and make it look like a one piece sphere......

Hmmm.... maybe a really thin strip of colour matched white tape might work to hide the join?

Although I imagine with my DIY skills it will just look like I have stuck a strip of tape on my speakers Smile
Dental floss
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Hmmmm
I always fancied painting my original Phantom like the RAF Roundel from old war planes. But i was never brave enough.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2