Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configuration file for D-Premier
Hi, i know D-premier is very old model, but i still using it.

this few days i was trying to do the configuration file for my mono D-premier, but i found that the Devialet website was unable to configure the Config file, and also unable to download it, 

i also trying other model but all is ok for the configuration, just D-premier are unable to do it.

any one have solution about this issue?

the page only show 

YOUR CONFIGURATION "XXX"
DOWNLOAD IS NOW READY
O
Your configuration file
is being generated

the circle keep running and unable to save the file

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you tried to edit your old config or create new one?

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago with editing the old config. Creation of new one was working just fine.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

(21-Oct-2020, 19:03)Delija Wrote: Have you tried to edit your old config or create new one?

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago with editing the old config. Creation of new one was working just fine.

i tried both also, all model in the list is ok to create the config file, only D-premier model cannot.
I should have tried myself before asking you. Definitely not working at the moment.
You'll have to contact Devialet support.

It's been talked about here before that some browsers work better than others. Try Chrome.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
It won't help. I use Chrome.

(22-Oct-2020, 10:14)Pim Wrote: It's been talked about here before that some browsers work better than others. Try Chrome.

i did try Firefox, chrome, safari, all cannot
try again just now, everything back to normal, can be done the config file already.