Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configurator
Help please.
All of a sudden having issues with the configurator.
Haven't used my system for while.
started today and wanted to make some changes.
Went to Internet explorer, but when i try to load the devialet site, i cannot.
I then go to Edge, but i don't get the option of "save target as:. Only "save image as".

Please, any help would be appreciated.

Chrome does not work either. I don't get the option of "save target as".
Music Room:
Devialet ODA, Vivid Audio G2 Series 2, Linn LP 12, Hercules, Ekos Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Achromat, Dewaudio Starmap and Startrail, Magnum Dynalab Tuner, Theta Transport, Kimber KS 2120 Digital, VD Hul Suernova. 
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Bedroom: Ming Da 300B pre, Pass Labs XA 30.5, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Aqua La Scala dac, Ifi Zen Stream

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
(31-Jul-2021, 13:11)georgev Wrote: Help please.
All of a sudden having issues with the configurator.
Haven't used my system for while.
started today and wanted to make some changes.
Went to Internet explorer, but when i try to load the devialet site, i cannot.
I then go to Edge, but i don't get the option of "save target as:. Only "save image as".

Please, any help would be appreciated.

Chrome does not work either. I don't get the option of "save target as".

Hi georgev, can only test it with Mac / Safari! All functions are OK, so the configurator works !!
The one that worked for me was Mozilla Firefox, maybe try it out! Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Guide me through it please.
When you right click using Firfox, what option you you choose?
There is no, "save target as" option.
Music Room:
Devialet ODA, Vivid Audio G2 Series 2, Linn LP 12, Hercules, Ekos Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Achromat, Dewaudio Starmap and Startrail, Magnum Dynalab Tuner, Theta Transport, Kimber KS 2120 Digital, VD Hul Suernova. 
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Bedroom: Ming Da 300B pre, Pass Labs XA 30.5, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Aqua La Scala dac, Ifi Zen Stream

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
@georgev
Chrome
right click, save link as.
done.
Clearaudio Solution Cmb - Clearaudio Syncro Power - Achromat - The Wand Plus II - AT Oc9 III - Nuc Cirrus7  Roon Rock - Cisco sg200-08 - D220 Expert Pro Ci - PMC LB1 Signature with SAM - Egglestonworks Fontaine II - 2x BK 200Xls ff Mk2 - Meicord Eth - Siltech New York - Audioquest Nrg Z3 - HAF Drc

Marietto - Italia
(01-Aug-2021, 05:21)georgev Wrote: Guide me through it please.
When you right click using Firfox, what option you you choose?
There is no, "save target as" option.

Thanks so much
Music Room:
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Johannesburg,
South Africa.