Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configurator status
Does anyone know if the configurator has been updated so that we can finally turn off unused inputs?
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Yes, I know.

No it hasn't.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Does it matter?
               Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Mercury Pi2 & Gentoo,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  ET LF8bs, B&W AS700 sub.  2 x Dachshunds
When you use only two inputs it's annoying to have to cycle through a bunch of inputs. Is it a life changing problem? No. But it illustrates the focus Devialet has on properly finishing the Pro upgrade program.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
I used the configurator last week and was able to turn off unused inputs. I only have Ethernet and USB on, and pressing source cycles between the two. Am I missing something?
(06-Oct-2018, 21:00)tacobellbiker Wrote: I used the configurator last week and was able to turn off unused inputs. I only have Ethernet and USB on, and pressing source cycles between the two. Am I missing something?

Maybe Wink

I don't use UPNP and AIRPLAY for example. I don't want to see them when I cycle through the inputs.
Do you have an amp with the CI board installed? I think not.

Prior to the CI board, the only inputs were the physical inputs on the rear of the amplifier. With the CI board we now have several additional "streaming" inputs ( AIR which is Devialet AIR protocol, AirPlay (App)Spotify, and UPNP) which are associated with the physical ethernet and wifi inputs. Those streaming inputs can't be turned off in the configurator. I only have the ethernet input enabled in my configuration for my 140 CI and all my music is streamed from Roon using AIR so that's the only input I want but I can cycle through Air, AirPlay, Spotify and UPNP inputs by pressing the input button on the remote.

What the OP is asking about is the ability to turn off the unused streaming inputs so we don't have to unnecessarily cycle through them. While i've got 3 unused streaming inputs I can cycle through it's not a problem for me because I only have one physical input, ethernet, enabled and it will always default to AIR the moment I start streaming from Roon. I never use the input button on the remote because I have no need to use it but if I add a second input, say I plug digital input from an SACD player into Dig 1, and enable that input in the configurator, when I press the input button on the remote to change from using Ethernet/AIR to Dig 1, I'm going to have to press the button 4 times before I get to the Dig 1 input because currently I have to cycle through those 3 unused streaming inputs before the amp switches from ethernet to another physical input.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
I - and family members - use the remote to switch from radio (via Roon) to TV and have to press it several times going through streaming inputs that we will never use. I was expecting from a configurable and versatile Amp like the Devialet that I would be able to turn off obsolete streaming inputs. Not a big issue. Just annoying. Sometime you press one time too many needing to go over it again taking 7 times to have the right input.
hi guys,

its been 18 month since you guys discussed this. I am having the same problem and I am wondering if anything has been done?

thank you in advance and have a good evening!
Eh nope
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.