Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configurator
Has anyone tried to sign in to their Configurator recently?

I have just tried and received the message:

"This page is currently unavailable.
We make upgrades to improve our service.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

Does this mean some Firmware updates are in progress Huh .

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Somewhat off-topic, but I am wondering/hoping whether the new Devialet OS might include an on-board configurator. That would be a big step forward, in my view at least, because there would never be this "where's it gone?" concern.

I dare say (and hope!) it's not a life-and-death problem for you if the Configurator is down for a while, but it does point out the flaw in the current scheme. Why should you not be able to re-configure your amp just because Devialet are preparing to release a new version of the firmware and/or configurator?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Just checked. All works here. I also had a quick look at the firmware. Still 9.0.1 and no changes to configurator.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
And they haven't added the 1000Pro
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.