Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Converting 200 to 400
Recently I have added the companion to convert 200 to a 400 but I am not sure things are hooked up/configured properly. When I go to Configurator and try to "change model" from 200 to 400 and hit OK the Config does not change from 200 to 400 in spite of the diagram showing the additional unit and the appropriate hook up to add the companion unit. I have attempted to update both SD cards to new config.

Secondly when I toggle through with remote to various screens on top of the Master the config states 1 X 400W....should it not state 2 X 400?

Hardware version is 8.1.2(is there a version which is a bit less "harsh" that someone would recommend?)

I am not particularly adept at all this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Winnie
Dev400-Esoteric X-03 CD Player-Soltanus Virtuoso Speakers-Project Turntable
I encountered similar questions when I was updating my Devialet.

1.  I think the problem lies in semantics. Deviate designate 400 model as in 200x2 in the configurator.
2.  The readout is correct when you toggle the remote. It displays 400.
3.  If you think you have done something incorrect, I suggest you start from scratch, deleting your old configuration, select the correct model. In your case 400 and go from there. That should work.

Cheers.
 Deviate 800   /   PMC Fact 12  /  Clearaudio Concept MM   /  Aurender N100H   /  MacMini  Roon 
(26-Dec-2015, 18:37)Giddy707 Wrote: I encountered similar questions when I was updating my Devialet.

1.  I think the problem lies in semantics. Deviate designate 400 model as in 200x2 in the configurator.
2.  The readout is correct when you toggle the remote. It displays 400.
3.  If you think you have done something incorrect, I suggest you start from scratch, deleting your old configuration, select the correct model. In your case 400 and go from there. That should work.

Cheers.

Thank you very much for getting back to me. At least one of my issues was cleared up when I noticed the slave also showed 
1 X 400 ® ... whereas the Master showed 1 X 400(L)(or vice versa).

I will do a re-config as you suggest.

Thanks again.
Dev400-Esoteric X-03 CD Player-Soltanus Virtuoso Speakers-Project Turntable
How did it go? Hope it worked for you.
 Deviate 800   /   PMC Fact 12  /  Clearaudio Concept MM   /  Aurender N100H   /  MacMini  Roon