Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Core Infinity only for Master?
Anyone know whether the Core Infinity update for 1000 Pro would require sending back both units, or just the Master?

Devialet has sent me two FedEx labels, which suggests both units -- but that seems strange since both shipped to me together in a single box! My 1000 Pro started as two "master" units (one Expert 250, one d-Premier) before the upgrade, but I think now they are just a Master and Companion like any other 1000 Pro, no?
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
(15-Nov-2017, 00:00)flohmann Wrote: Anyone know whether the Core Infinity update for 1000 Pro would require sending back both units, or just the Master?

Devialet has sent me two FedEx labels, which suggests both units -- but that seems strange since both shipped to me together in a single box! My 1000 Pro started as two "master" units (one Expert 250, one d-Premier) before the upgrade, but I think now they are just a Master and Companion like any other 1000 Pro, no?

You have to send both. Devialet are going to make some adjustments to the mother board and you will get a CI board in each unit.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I also got the 1000 Pro shipped together in a single carton box. Therefore it's odd that now I have to send the 1000 Pro back in two separate carton boxes.

I asked about this from the support and they replied that there might come some "issues" if I would send the 1000 Pro in a single carton box... I definitely don't want any new "issues" with my 1000 Pro, so I will be sending it in two carton boxes... Smile
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Answer from Devialet is that I have to send them both back for the Core Infinity update. But they told me to send them in the single box, after I explained that is how they shipped them to me from the prior upgrade.
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
My Original d'Alelier went back in a single box, which they sent to me, not the wooden crate it was delivered in. I was told both amps and the remote control have modifications (I have two remotes and was asked to return both)
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire