Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom going... "Phantom"...?
I've been playing some great Level 42 this afternoon and have noticed that my left channel has been dropping out for a couple of seconds every few minutes.

Has anyone else seen this type of behavior?

I've got 2 Silvers and a Dialog.  The Dialog is literally 5 feet from each Silver, so I can't think (?) it would be a wifi interference issue, but not sure...

'cheers!
(27-Sep-2015, 22:27)brantrocky Wrote: I've been playing some great Level 42 this afternoon and have noticed that my left channel has been dropping out for a couple of seconds every few minutes.

Has anyone else seen this type of behavior?

I've got 2 Silvers and a Dialog.  The Dialog is literally 5 feet from each Silver, so I can't think (?) it would be a wifi interference issue, but not sure...

'cheers!

------------------------

yep - it will probably deteriorate and end up dying

simple restart of set up should do it - takes 1 minute

if it happens again - a full reset only takes a couple of minutes (switch everything off at mains for 30 secs min. Turn on dialogue and wait for solid white light. Then turn on each phantom and press button 3 times (you will hear a noise and see the ears move)

Then do set up in Spark

i ended up doing it this morning because mine were playing up and step 1 only worked for 45 mins)