Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Support Chat?
Hi 

Has this Live Chat option completely disappeared now? Never seems to pop up anymore, and phone just says to leave a voicemail

I guess they were getting inundated with too many annoying customers like me asking them to fix their problems!

A slippery slope if so - it was one of the best bits for me, being able to get instant help with a system which clearly isnt plug and play.

To have to wait days for an answer to a case when you cant listen to any music isn't good Sad
Never used their on-line chat, but it still pops up for me.
The chat option also pops up for me, but only on the home page. Also, I submitted two inquires to Deviate on their website (one concerning the annoying tendency of Spark to reset the volume to 35 and the other concerning availability of Branch (mid-December)). Both inquiries were responded to within 24 hours. So, in my experience they have been very responsive.
Ok thanks thats weird. Where are you both located - I am in UK, but I think my laptop thinks its in USA because of my work network
I'm in the US (Chicago).
(02-Nov-2015, 15:48)msg Wrote: The chat option also pops up for me, but only on the home page. Also, I submitted two inquires to Deviate on their website (one concerning the annoying tendency of Spark to reset the volume to 35 and the other concerning availability of Branch (mid-December)). Both inquiries were responded to within 24 hours. So, in my experience they have been very responsive.

Used the chat last week and they solved my problem (payment issue for another Phantom).

First time I used the chat they also confirmed that Branch would be available "early October". Did they tell you December in which year?
Year? Hah! No, they didn't say what year. But I presumed 2015.  Then again, it does seem like a moving target, doesn't it?
Still no sign of live chat but they did respond to me end of the day today on the case and sent me an update file. Fingers crossed its fixed everything - seems good so far

A day is pretty good service - but still a lifetime when your system isn't working at all and you want to listen to some music Smile

That's why live chat was so cool - I could have had it up and running yesterday when I was gagging for some tunes 

But this isn't a big dig at their customer service - I guess it's something you have to deal with when you put all your musical eggs into one musical basket that relies on wireless technology. Hadn't considered it - and glad I didn't as I might not have pulled the proverbial trigger and got them!

And oh what a wonderfully musical basket of beautifully crispy beats and rich warm bass and vocals it is once again Smile