Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D Premier Remote Volume Control Not Working
The volume control on my d premier remote has stopped working. Buttons all work fine. I've installed new batteries but no difference.
Sometimes pressing mute allows it to work briefly then it stops working again. 
Any ideas? Thank you
(18-Aug-2020, 08:11)Edgeyboy Wrote: The volume control on my d premier remote has stopped working. Buttons all work fine. I've installed new batteries but no difference.
Sometimes pressing mute allows it to work briefly then it stops working again. 
Any ideas? Thank you

Hi, put the remote control on the Devialet and do a new pairing! Should work again.
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
If buttons work, but not the wheel it may be that your remote is broken. I guess there is a small chance that a re-flash of the remote firmware will do the trick, but the unit must be returned to Devialet for this. Ask Devialet support about the cost involved.
You may find that it is cheaper to buy one used from one of the members here at DC. Many have extra remotes as they have upgraded from single amps to dual mono.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB