Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Premier firmware 5.7.3
Hello everyone,

This is my first visit among you, and I hope to post in the right thread the right way.

Allow me to ask you because I have just acquired a D-Premier whose firmware I want to restore to version 5.7.3.
The oldest version I have been able to find for download (in google drive share) is the 6.0.9.

My question is simple: I am looking for the firmware 5.7.3 file. Could someone help me?

I thank you in advance.

Anthony
I've got 5.7.3 as a zip. I'll try to send it as an attachment in a PM. I'll include @Rufus McDufus too so he can put it in his firmware repo.

Doh! Attachments doesn't work with forum mail so I'll send a link instead
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Many thanks @ogs ! Got it - and it's on the Google Drive archive.
(18-Jun-2019, 09:20)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Many thanks @ogs ! Got it - and it's on the Google Drive archive.

Many many many (and so on) thanks, ogs and Rufus !!!!!! I am going to test it tonight.

Have a good day (night ?) :-))
Hello,

I was able to install version 5.7.3.

On the other hand, the configurations that are edited with the current configuration of the Devialet website are not compatible with firmwares of version 5 and following. As a result, if I want to use firmware 5.7.3, I can only be in factory configuration by default, which prevents me for example from setting up a second line output and disabling the annoying automatic standby system.

So I would like to ask you again : some of you would still have configuration files made with the old configurator ? If so, would you have some with a second line output configured instead of the phono output and deactivation of the standby system ?

Have a good night/day.

Anthony
None of the configs I have saved will work unfortunately. Only chance is to ask Devialet for a config with the right settings that is compatible with your D-Premier and 5.7.3. Have you tried 10.1.0? I ended up preferring 10.1.0 to any of the previous versions. It depends on your system and preferences of course.. Smile
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
I'm using 10.1.0 with two D-Premier units in mono. I think it sounds great. In fact, to me, the D-Premier mono sounds a bit better than the D400 with the T+A Criterion speakers.
1, ATC SCM 40 V2 speakers,  SVS PC4000 subwoofer,  Devialet Expert Pro 1000, ,  Ultrasone Edition 15, Ultrasone Edition 15 Veritas,  ,Chord Hugo TT, Magnetar UBR-800, GeerFab DBoB, OTL Headphone amp

2. Dynaudio Focus 360 , Devialet Expert Pro 220, Reavon UBR X-110, GeerFab DBoB
Hello ogs and Redwingnine,

I asked Devialet but they can’t do anything for me.
I’m trying all the firmwares since 6.0.9. I tested the 10.1.0 that was already installed, then the 7.1.3, then the 6.0.9. , then the 6.0.10 and finally the 5.7.3. Next up is 9.0.1.
On my current system - with its current flaws - the firmware that makes the most music, gives it weight, which sounds the most analog and with in addition an excellent dynamic and a very good level of details is unquestionably for me the 5.7.3. Right behind it, I’d put the 6.0.9, but it has a lower dynamic and a lower level of details. The other firmwares I’ve been able to try tend to thin the medium and make surgical listening. Moreover, the DPM function is for me disturbing on the 10.1.0 by establishing a kind of tension that I feel even in my skull Undecided

To your knowledge, is there a firmware or firmwares between 5.7.3 and 6.0.9 ?

Many thanks.

Anthony
I remember that I didn't like any of the 6.x very much. The 5.7.3 is quite special, but I also used 7.1.3 (and liked it) for a while before upgrading to 250. After that it was 10.1.0 for me. I do not remember what was in between 5.7.3 and 6.0.9

EDIT: a search on my NAS revealed that I have 6.0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9 and 0.10. For 7.x I have 0.0, 1.0, 1.1 and 1.3. 8.x = 0.0, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3. For 9.x I only have 9.0.1 and 10 I have 0.2, 0.5 and 1.0
Devialetless!
ogs : I would be interested in 6.0.6, 0.7, 0.8.