Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Premier upgrade program will end on July 15th, 2014
I'm sure most of you have also received the email but for those that didn't see the message from Devialet below.

Quote:All good things must come to an end...

The D-Premier upgrade program
will end on July 15th, 2014.

Now is the time to upgrade your D-Premier and benefit from:
• our exclusive new SAM Technology
• more power
• the possibility to upgrade to the amazing Devialet 800
• and more features coming soon
We received incredibly positive feedbacks from "upgraders", so don't miss this opportunity and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Best,
Muriel.

LAST ORDER: July 15th.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Does anyone know if this program has been extended, or if all the d-Premiers are now permanently d-Premiers? There are two for sale right now on Audiogon...
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
or does anyone have an opinion on whether the ones on audiogon are a good deal with the newer models out?
Depends on how much you want SAM, or any future upgrades. If you just want a high quality amp / dac / streamer, then a second hand D-Premier might be a good idea. The D-Premier also has HDMI input, which might be of interest to some.