Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D1000 Pro signal grounding
Thanks for all your replies.

Thanks Antoine, always interested in your comments, and your system as it develops.

OK so my original question was answered.

But I will leave all of this alone now.

Back to long days just listening, beers at 5pm Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
At the very least, Russ Andrews has been around a long time (him and the company) and have an extensive track record.  They have loyal customers who return frequently for additional products and upgrades.  The company offers trade ins and, currently, a 60 day trial on many products, no questions asked.

Given all these things, and others I have not mentioned, a trial of their grounding ‘solution’ seems like a safe venture.

Ps - the recent Spring issue of the Russ Andrews Connected magazine details Russ Andrews’ own system which extensively uses, seemingly, all of their products.  At least someone believes in their efficacy.  Big Grin
(30-Mar-2020, 14:19)Laura Wrote: Entreq = a box full of scrap metal with a hiked price for those people with too much money  Wink  Big Grin

What are you trying to say Laura?!

Years ago myself and Rufus McDufus started this thread:

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Entreq-g...ght=entreq

181 replies and nearly 10k views...

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
To be fair I added to what I considered a teasing joke by Laura. Most everything in ‘high-end HiFi’ can be considered items “with a hiked price for those people with too much money”.

Whatever floats people’s boats, I won’t judge as I have no reason to and also it would be hypocritical as I myself too am in stuff that 99.99% of people would frown about (or worse!). Hell, 20years ago I would frown about it myself! Big Grin

I have never tried any Entreq products but did look into them once, curious about what would be inside these nice looking wooden boxes. All I could find were mentions of large pieces of copper and tourmaline and other mineral crystals. The rest or its operating principles were/are pretty much a mystery, like much in HiFi.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands