Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D200 & Roon issue “Audio device in use”
A lot of times, when I set the Roon/ethernet input of my Devialet, the sound doesn’t start and the screen on the Roon app show the message “Audio device in use”.
The others devices connected to Roon works perfectly and I have to unplug/plug the ethernet cable of my D200 or to reboot the Roon OS to start playing.
Someone could help me?
Thank you,
Alberto
Wilson Benesch Circle>Shelter 301 II | Devialet LE 200 | Roon>ROCK>NUC7i3 | Wilson Benesch Square Two | Sennheiser HD6XX
- Italy -
Hi @Paperman I remember having the same problem with my 250. Unplug/plug the ethernet cable fixed it. After some time I upgraded with the CI board and the problem went away. I was mainly using the AES/EBU input (from the Mutec MC-3 +USB) at the time so this wasn't a real problem for me anyway. Sorry I can't provide a free solution for you. The upgrade to CI is rather costly, but solves it (the amp becomes a 220 Pro). Another option is a Raspberry (Pi4) running RoPieee, either standalone using USB, or with a suitable HAT. RoPieee runs Roon bridge (which is RAAT). With the CI board you can still use AIR, but the CI is also Roon Ready (i.e. native RAAT). There is of course also the iFi ZEN Stream...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB