Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D220 Pro missing something.
@Celts88 Not a problem. I had sent my two D220 Pro’s for the core infinity upgrade to France, unfortunately one of the units did not have the antenna installed. I can’t really say why one unit was missed, I presume it must have been a busy time for Devialet. If I remember correctly it was a week or two before Christmas.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
Ok, so not problem with Master/Companion confusion, just shoddy workmanship from Devialet (makes sense Tongue )
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
Frankly it was how the matter was dealt with that made all the difference. Devialet customer service was extremely efficient, they arranged the unit to be picked up on the day I had requested. Of course they apologised for the fact that the unit had to be sent back to France. The whole experience restored my faith in Devialet, I know now there are some really wonderfully dedicated people working in the company.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.