Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D400 Sub output voltage
I wondering who's played with adjusting the output voltage on the Devialet sub output.  Looks like the configurator comes up with 2V by default but is adjustable all the way up to 4V.  Does anyone have any idea what the effect of this is and what  would be correct for my pair of JL Audio Fathoms?  I can't find anything online despite searching,.
Thanks in advance.
1Gb Fiber/Comcast WiFi6 router with Linear Power Supply- Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Intel NUC817BEH with linear power supply and silver cabling - Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Etherregen - Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Goal Zero Yeti 1400 lithium power generator - Devialet D400 with Synergistic Research Galileo UEF power cables on self-designed three-stage isolation stand - Stealth Audio Sextet V14 digital RCA - Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria speaker cables - Magico S5 - Pair JL Audio Fathom F112 and Stealth Audio M7000 Power Cables, Synergistic Research Sub cable - 7mx9m room, treated with acoustic panels, Synergistic Research HFT on speakers and walls (stage3), Synergistic Research Black Box,  All cables on wooden block risers

Yes - everything matters!
Higher output voltage will lower noise from the sub, as you will turn it's gain down, but it might clip the input in the sub. Ask JL what the max input voltage is.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution