Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEVIALET OSX application?
Am I the only one to think that it would be great if we had a OS X application with the same functionalities than the iOS app?
I'm using a dedicated macbook pro 13 with ethernet AIR and I would love to power the unit, change the sound volume from my mac instead of reaching for a iOS devices, like my iPhone or iPad.
+1

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Yes, me too, with all the infos we can see on this mini/useless screen that we cannot just see nothing at 10 feet away from my chair. Come on guys, bring those all info on a iOS/OS X device, like, bass/Sam adjustment, etc, not just the volume feature. BUT, I think it's most important to fix the devialetAir glitch before starting new development. Fix bugs guys, do your refactoring, and bring the product a "bullet proof" streaming system, after that, code new features to bring this product a mature/solid product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MacMini > Roon  > D220pro > NAIM Naca5 > Dynaudio Special 40
(19-Jun-2015, 05:14)Magagne Wrote: Yes, me too, with all the infos we can see on this mini/useless screen that we cannot just see nothing at 10 feet away from my chair. Come on guys, bring those  all info on a iOS/OS X device,  like,  bass/Sam adjustment, etc, not just the volume feature. BUT, I think it's most important to fix the devialetAir glitch before starting new development. Fix bugs guys, do your refactoring, and bring the product a "bullet proof" streaming system, after that, code new features to bring this product a mature/solid product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I second all that, PLUS the audio file bitrate! There is no bitrate info on iTune and no info on the iOS app! Sad

P.S My Ethernet Air set up is working flawlessly (24/192 - 1000ms delay).
By the way you can control the volume from your mac. Just enable your Devialet from the Mac OS App drop down menu and then your Mac physical volume buttons will control the volume of your Devialet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(19-Jun-2015, 10:24)amabrok Wrote: By the way you can control the volume from your mac.  Just enable your Devialet from the Mac OS App drop down menu and then your Mac physical volume buttons will control the volume of your Devialet.

The volume works only with Mavericks and not for Yosemite.
Mac Mini Late 2012(Amarra Symphony/Audirvana)/DELA N1A Mk1 - [AIR Ethernet] -  Devialet 800 (Power Cable - AET HIN AC EVD) - [Speaker Cable - Nanotec Systems SP♯79MK2] - Wilson Audio Sasha
I have Yosemite and it works

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
(20-Jun-2015, 07:31)amabrok Wrote: I have Yosemite and it works

It's strange.  Are you using AIR 2.1.3 and iTunes?
Mac Mini Late 2012(Amarra Symphony/Audirvana)/DELA N1A Mk1 - [AIR Ethernet] -  Devialet 800 (Power Cable - AET HIN AC EVD) - [Speaker Cable - Nanotec Systems SP♯79MK2] - Wilson Audio Sasha
Yes I'm using Air 2.1.3 on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. Player is either Qobuz or Tidal. But rarely iTunes

Dubai, UAE
(21-Jun-2015, 12:05)amabrok Wrote: Yes I'm using Air 2.1.3 on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. Player is either Qobuz or Tidal.  But rarely iTunes

Thanks amabrok.  The volume does not work for my Yosemite somehow and, therefore, I still use Mavericks...  But now I realized that this is my problem not common.