Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.11.3 is released
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...DOS-2-11-3
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Hi,

Can someone explain me how to activate new optical direct mode in menu ? (since new 2.11.2/.2.11/3 firmware ?)

Regards,
IMAC -> MOTU 8A -> TOSLINK -> PHANTOM I RIGHT AUX OPTICAL INPUT-> ETHERNET CABLE between LEFT and RIGHT (60ms):  2X Phantom I 103 dB (2021) in STEREO MODE DOS 2.12.3 - app 1.14
(22-Sep-2020, 14:24)ofrappier Wrote: Hi,

Can someone explain me how to activate new optical direct mode in menu ? (since new 2.11.2/.2.11/3 firmware ?)

Regards,

Good question, I have no idea. Hopefully Devialet Support has the answer.
My Phantom Voyage
Anyone having issues with the update? For me it's the same as the previous where it performs the update, says it's completed, but one Phantom is gone and the other isn't working. Maybe I'll have to wait a few hours for it to complete.
@cloudkicker
I dont think so.
It a 10 min update.
(22-Sep-2020, 16:49)eladeb Wrote: @cloudkicker
I dont think so.
It a 10 min update.

I got the sound from both Phantoms after about 10 minutes which I believe indicates the updated is done, but now the Phantoms do not show up in the app. I'll see what support gets back to me with.
(22-Sep-2020, 14:24)ofrappier Wrote: Hi,

Regards,

Perhaps this procedure from DOS 1 will also work with DOS 2.
You enter Optical Direct Mode by rapidly pressing the Power Button 5 times. To exit Optical Direct Mode, hold it for 7-10 seconds.
(22-Sep-2020, 21:49)cudifying Wrote: You enter Optical Direct Mode by rapidly pressing the Power Button 5 times. To exit Optical Direct Mode, hold it for 7-10 seconds.

Thanks a lot! Do you have any latency numbers for the optical direct mode?
My Phantom Voyage
(22-Sep-2020, 21:49)cudifying Wrote: You enter Optical Direct Mode by rapidly pressing the Power Button 5 times. To exit Optical Direct Mode, hold it for 7-10 seconds.

I tried this on my two Silvers and it appears to work.
The side effect is the web page on the speakers stopped working and they also disappeared from the IOS app.
So I'm effectively blind.

Also this does not work for my Reactor 900.
Think the Reactors are not supported.