Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.5 is released
Please post your impressions here
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Better than 2.12.3
So far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything’s working perfectly for me now!
I have been using this update FW and it is stable, thanks for getting this fixed
Updated my 4 silver phantom I no issues with the update... will report back if I have issues with using them.... disappointed that the reactors (phantom II) didn’t get updates as I’ve had more problems with them then the silvers....
Perfect. Stable. Sounds incredible.
My new x2 phantom I light Chrome : no update available... impossible to update or register on my Devialet account : serial unknown on Devialet server... unhappy.
IMAC -> MOTU 8A -> TOSLINK -> PHANTOM I RIGHT AUX OPTICAL INPUT-> ETHERNET CABLE between LEFT and RIGHT (60ms):  2X Phantom I 103 dB (2021) in STEREO MODE DOS 2.12.3 - app 1.14
(15-Feb-2021, 18:02)ofrappier Wrote: My new x2 phantom I light Chrome : no update available... impossible to update or déguster on my Devialet account : serial unknown on Devialet serveur... unhappy.

Have you sent a ticket to Devialet support? if not you shall do this through the app.
(15-Feb-2021, 18:02)ofrappier Wrote: My new x2 phantom I light Chrome : no update available... impossible to update or register on my Devialet account : serial unknown on Devialet server... unhappy.

Try removing the ethernet cable between the speakers if they are wired according to your signature. AFAIK the ethernet wiring between the speakers doesn't work with Phantom Premier/I and has caused trouble before with updating the speakers.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
@ragwo
Dont get it you have eth cable with no switch between them?