Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faulty Display D200
Hi,

Today I switched my d200 on and the display just lights up all white. There's no information on the display.

I took the the sd card out and switched it back on but the same result. Went to the configurator on the Devialet site and checked the brightness of the display and it was on 5 which I then changed to 3, put the new config into the sd card and was the same result but not as bright.

I can access and see the d200 through my ipad, also the remote seems to work. Anyone else had this problem?
I had a minor issue with my display once. Just a little line through the display. I sent it back for repair. Even though it was more than five years old by then, Devialet repaired it for free.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Phew strangely enough switched it back on this afternoon and it sorted itself out.

@Pim didn't think Devialet will repair anything for free out of warranty, nice to hear.
(17-Jun-2023, 13:43)Dom Wrote: Phew strangely enough switched it back on this afternoon and it sorted itself out.

@Pim didn't think Devialet will repair anything for free out of warranty, nice to hear.

Od'A are only 100 units ... Devialet should try to keep 'em happy  Tongue
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US