Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Silver
I have tried the 3 and five button push. Swopped over Mains lead and mains socket, still nothing. Any other things I could try?
Write to support. Might be a “0 watt phantom” as they call it. Hope you can exchange it.
Thanks, Devialet are on it.
Devialet come in for some criticism regarding software updates but after I contacted them regarding one of my Silvers not working they almost immediately said they would replace it. Given I have had them four years, I was expecting something less such as a Silver at a reduced price. The next day they asked for the serial number of my other Silver. They then said they would replace both and the dialog on the basis there might be a mismatch when there is a software update. My new Silvers and dialog arrived today. The invoice said refurbished which was a little strange given they can’t be repaired but I am a happy bunny.

Well impressed by Devialet customer service.
Wow that’s great to hear outside the warantee period Smile
And I guess you got an upgrade to Airplay versions at the same time
I now have bluetooth which I didn’t have before although unlikely to use it. Not sure about Apple play how would know?
Oh yeah think it was Bluetooth the old ones didn’t have Smile I’m the same I got excited but never used it - in fact disabled it when someone managed to connect and blast some music as there is no password option!

airplay I think was a dialogue update and you would send to the dialogue from your iPhone
They sent the upgraded Dialog so I assume it is ok for AirPlay although I don’t use it. The first thing I did was disable to Bluetooth as I had seen posts regarding the lack of security. My daughter had played with the remote and turned it to full volume, my ears took. A few days to recover.
(19-Jun-2019, 20:23)Rodrat2 Wrote: They sent the upgraded Dialog so I assume  it is ok for AirPlay although I don’t use it. The first thing I did was disable to Bluetooth as I had seen posts regarding the lack of security. My daughter had played with the remote and turned it to full volume, my ears took. A few days to recover.

You are lucky, I have a Silver Phantom that has died and is out of warranty, so I contacted support and they told be its HK$10K, basically Euro1250 to fix it excluding the shipping it will cost. I am surprised at the cost as they don't even know what is wrong with it.
Not very happy as I have other phantoms, dialog and D120 Expert.
Thinking to bin it....
It may have been because I bought directly from Devialet. My contract was therefore with them and not a dealer.