Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 1000 has an extra Sharc proc vs the 250
Hi,

If the 1000 is  just two 250 pro's then how come it has an extra sharc processor  in lieu  of a quad core processor?

Bren
That's news to me. Where does that information come from?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(11-Nov-2018, 09:51)Pim Wrote: That's news to me. Where does that information come from?

The specs on the devialet website:

https://www.devialet.com/soon/expert-250-pro-amplifier/

vs

https://www.devialet.com/soon/expert-100...amplifier/
It’s all somewhat irrelevant since most of the DSP capability sits unused - just waiting for that ‘future enabled feature’ that never comes.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

It looks to me like a mistake on the web site. Surely the 1000 Pro should have "twice as many of everything" as the 250 Pro?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(11-Nov-2018, 12:36)thumb5 Wrote: It looks to me like a mistake on the web site.  Surely the 1000 Pro should have "twice as many of everything" as the 250 Pro?

Yip they confirmed a mistake thanks guys