Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 120 and Denon AVR
Hi confused,

As far as I see it in the configuration I can configure the 2 digital RCAs as a pre out stereo, which is awesome. Or do you think I am misunderstanding something?

For streaming I have another thread in this forum where I ask for advice. I only need a streamer without a DAC so that the devialet DAC is used. Therefore I am currently thinking about using a bluesound Node 2 or a Roon pc connected via USB to the devialet.
The digital RCA connectors can be configured as analog stereo pre-amp outputs from the 120, if it has the pre-amp output option installed. But I thought you wanted to configure them as analog inputs to receive the pre-amp output from your Denon - that can't be done, I think.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
i dont know if the 200 and 120 are different but i use 2 coax inputs as anolog line ins from my AV receiver.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
Maybe I do not know how to express myself correctly Wink

I just want to do the following:
Devialet should power my front loudspeakers.

So when watching 5.1 movies, I would like the devialet to power the 2 front loudspeakers and my Denon AVR to power the Sub, Center and rear speakers.

I also want devialet to power my front loudspeakers when listening to Stereo Sources coming from my turntable, cd player and Tidal streamer.

In order to realize this, I just need to know, whether Devialet Le120 has sufficient connectivity options.
we dont know what outputs your stereo sources have how could we possibly tell you.

if you want to know you have to list brand/models of your equipment!
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(11-Nov-2015, 11:48)completeluxury Wrote: we dont know what outputs your stereo sources have how could we possibly tell you.

if you want to know you have to list brand/models of your equipment!

fair point:
1. CD Player Denon DCD 510 AE: RCA and Toslink
2. Turntable Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie: RCA
3. Streamer: Non-existent yet but would go with Bluesound Node 2 (supports Analog RCA Stereo with FIXED option, Coaxial RCA, TOSLINK digital optical, Headphone 3.5mm Stereo, Subwoofer RCA)
seems you will run into some trouble.

The line in terminals happen to be the phono terminals.