Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devialet ~20% off @ Barneys
Lightbulb 
Barneys of a New York is going out of business, and they carry Devialet products. You can get most of the stuff at 20% off. Barney's was a NY institution, so it is reputational in that sense and no risk in buying from them but a word of caution, all sales are FINAL.

Also, expect that even if your order goes through, if they don't have inventory, they will cancel the order. I ordered two pairs of legs for my new 900s, one got shipped, and the other got canceled. So now I need to reorder 2nd one from someplace.

https://www.barneys.com/search?q=devialet
Does anyone know if i buy the phantom from the states which they have 120volt will it work in Europe 220volt?
(14-Dec-2019, 11:32)tasvel69 Wrote: Does anyone know if i buy the phantom from the states which they have 120volt will it work in Europe 220volt?
Yes all Devialet products have a switch mode power supply which make them suitable for anything between 110V and 240V and 50Hz to 60Hz AC. 

So you would have absolutely no problem!

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
[Image: a5000e2077d6678b0c8235742dab044d.plist]

OMG what a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks like Barney’s is out of stock on all Phantoms. I couldn’t find any.
They might restock. I just bought one gold in the morning and there was another classic that was 1000 dollars

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
I’d buy 2 for that price!! Damn!!
Yesterday they had all phantoms in stock now they have 1 last reactor 900 lol i emailed them to chek availiability what a bargain!
(15-Dec-2019, 08:17)tasvel69 Wrote: Yesterday they had all phantoms in stock now they have 1 last reactor 900 lol i emailed them to chek availiability what a bargain!
Did you get yours? I heard they were cancelling orders placed after the 10th based on confusion between the warehouse and store