Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR SALE: Expert Pro CI
For the last 4 years I have been listening to music with a 1000Pro (and for 3 years before that an Expert 120). I have now decided to sell one of the 250 Pro amps (and maybe the other). It is currently listed on Audiogon, but I'd be more than happy to see someone on DevialetChat purchase it. I am looking to sell/ship only within the USA. Send me a message if interested.

Thanks

Dan
Nucklehead AMD Server  -   Devialet 1000Pro  -  Magico S3 Speakers
New England
USA
Ok, it’s official. I’m am gonna sell both 250s - in other words a 1000 Pro CI if you want to combine the two 250s. Let me know if interested.

Dan
New England
USA
Tempting as I have the 440 Pro CI. I'd barely justify selling these just for getting one 250 Pro CI but that's just to scratch an itch more than anything!

GLWS!
I hear you. That dang itch can be a real problem...but, when it itches why not scratch it?

I am going to sell both 250s - the nice thing about the 1000 and the 400 is you can enjoy them individually (as a 250 or 200) or as a pair. The other nice aspect of Devialet is you can go from the 140 to the 1000.

Dan
New England
USA
My 250 Pro CI has 5 days left over on Audiogon - any Devialet Chatters interested? If so, PM me a price that works for you. 

If it doesn't sell by Saturday, I will be relisting it with the other 250 and selling them together as a 1000ProCI.

Thanks for looking.
New England
USA
Just for interest, why are you offering your 1000 pro?
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
Good question. I have been a happy Devialet user for a while. Bought my first Devialet (120) from Goodwin’s in the Boston area in March 2015. Really enjoyed that for a few years then decided to go all in and go to the 1000 so I bought a couple of used 240/250’s and upgraded to the 1000Pro CI. Thought it sounded great and enjoyed it immensely through last year.

For better or worse this hobby of ours has us yearning for better sound quality. So recently I decided (call it COVID fatigue?) to try something else. So I decided to try Pass Amp Mono blocks. The issue is then I need a preamp, a DAC and several cables. Made me realize why I was attracted to Devialet in the first place!  

But once I headed down this path I decided it was the way to go.

Life is short - enjoy the journey.

Dan
New England
USA
OK, after some input from some folks on DC I am going to relist my 1000Pro CI. It is comprised of two 250Pro CI's.  One is a gorgeous silver color and the other a slightly darker color. I bought them separately in 2016 (one from Oxford Audio and the other from Audiogon) and upgraded them to Pro CI and have been using them as a 1000 Pro ever since. I am selling each 250ProCI for $6,500. I thought I would post it here before I relist them on Audiogon. If interested PM me and I can provide more details, pictures, etc. My preference is to sell them within the USA.

Thanks,

Dan
New England
USA
The 1000 has been sold.
New England
USA