Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 3000
There are many different options. I needed Two RS232 ports for two Devialets and I am using Global Cache GC-100. You basically need a simple device that picks up a command from your LAN and sends it to a serial port of Devialet.
Devialet 1000s, Belcanto 600Ms, Vivid Audio Giya G3, C1, V1w and sub, Trinnov AL16, QNAP TVS-471 NAS, Oppo 203, Siltech, Crystal Cable, Synergistic Research
(22-Mar-2019, 00:32)rafal123 Wrote: There are many different options. I needed Two RS232 ports for two Devialets and I am using Global Cache GC-100. You basically need a simple device that picks up a command from your LAN and sends it to a serial port of Devialet.
Thanks, looks interesting.
Do you need to do configuration of this, or does the irule app handle that?
I tired to do this a long time ago and didn't get very far, so I'm interested in getting this working.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(23-Mar-2019, 22:00)Soniclife Wrote:
(22-Mar-2019, 00:32)rafal123 Wrote: There are many different options. I needed Two RS232 ports for two Devialets and I am using Global Cache GC-100. You basically need a simple device that picks up a command from your LAN and sends it to a serial port of Devialet.
Thanks, looks interesting.
Do you need to do configuration of this, or does the irule app handle that?
I tired to do this a long time ago and didn't get very far, so I'm interested in getting this working.

You don’t need to configure GC-100 for iRule, there is a predefined profile there. You need to go through basic config in GC-100 web interface to match it with parameters you picked for your Devialet’s RS232 in configurator.
Devialet 1000s, Belcanto 600Ms, Vivid Audio Giya G3, C1, V1w and sub, Trinnov AL16, QNAP TVS-471 NAS, Oppo 203, Siltech, Crystal Cable, Synergistic Research
My three 220s and wall mounting brackets are now sold to the devialetchat community. Thanks.
wow pics look awesome
What speakers and sub are those ?
Living Room: Devialet Dione
(28-Oct-2019, 16:46)RMK Wrote: What speakers and sub are those ?

Fronts are Vivid Audio Giya G3, center Vivid Audio C1, the sub is custom on Vivid Audio Giya G1 bass drivers, surrounds are Vivid Audio V1w and Atmos channels are Eclipse TD508 Mk3.
(05-Nov-2019, 22:48)rafal123 Wrote:  the sub is custom on Vivid Audio Giya G1 bass drivers,

Is that something Vivid got involved with or did you just buy the drivers from them? I've often wondered whether Vivid was going to make a sub at some stage.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
They made it for me. Great company with great service.
I am selling my Lumin U1 streamer. 

It was the best Roon end-point for pre-CI Experts for me. I kept it after CI upgrade and it only got obsolete in my system after introducing audiophile Ethernet switch before Expert Pro 1000 with CI.

Pictures and detailed info on Audiogon.