Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Air
Greetings. I've just received my 400 two days ago. Unpacked it and set it up and signed up to the Devialet web site to register it for warranty, firmware upgrade etc. still haven't received a confirmation e-mail from Devialet which is incredibly frustrating as until I can download Air for OSX it's a shiny ornament on the floor as my Mac Mini is currently my only source. Don't know if this is a usual course of events for registration but in the mean time if anyone could be kind enough to email me the file it would be much appreciated.
pm sent.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
I found mine in 'Junk' mail! Wink
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.
(26-Jun-2015, 08:48)teddlesdee Wrote: I found mine in 'Junk' mail! Wink

Embarrassingly I've discovered that it was bounced to junk. Didn't look there as I had already had an e-mail exchange with Devialet prior to purchase. Thanks for pointing out my obvious oversight and thanks completeluxury for your assistance. Looking forward to finally listening to some music.
Listening to music or white noise, that will be the question...

Keep us posted!
Well currently listening to music but the situation is less than optimal. Installed Air and I can stream from wifi with unacceptable results- static and frequent dropouts regardless of buffer size. Nothing from Ethernet. Air will show the Devialet's volume status via Ethernet but no sound. Am I safe to assume that if this is the case I have configured the network connection properly?
Hello Wireman,

How is the system connected?

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
- Proud Devialet owner since 2011!

Main system:
Devialet D250 Pro, Magico Q3 speakers, Shunyata Anaconda speaker cables, Shunyata Sigma HC power cable/Shunyata Cyklops V2 power conditioner/Shunyata Digital power cable, Shunyata DF-SS cable lifters, Jenving CAT8+ Ethernet cables, Auralic Aries Mini with SBoost power supply, Shunyata Venom USB.

Working at Akkelis Audio in Gothenburg, Sweden