Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet: DOS2 next release in February 2021
Hello,
Just came into a Devialet support article about Bluetooth issues. It reads that the next release is expected for middle of February 2021. 
Hopefully it brings AirPlay 2 (and ROON).  

Quote:Our software team has been aware of it and making sure the issue will be fixed in our next released, which is expected to be released in middle of February, 2021.

Source: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Bluetooth
Thanks a lot for the info! 
Hopefully Devialet won't break their own time schedule (again). Another wish; RAAT implementation, not just an update to patch other things.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Fingers crossed to be wrong but I doubt it'll be 2.12
Yes, there is still 2.11.8 and 2.11.9 (2.11.7 is already in circulation it seems) before 2.12 so your doubts may be correct... They skipped 2.11.6 though.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(11-Jan-2021, 20:37)ogs Wrote: Yes, there is still 2.11.8 and 2.11.9 (2.11.7 is already in circulation it seems) before 2.12 so your doubts may be correct... They skipped 2.11.6 though.
2.11.7 seems to be on new systems but not pushed to older ones. I'm still on 2.11.5 and they don't seem to push .7
If it’s the next feature release it’ll be 2.12.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime