Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dione
https://www.devialet.com/ja-jp/soundbar/

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
You are (very) late to the party Big Grin
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

Dione was released on March 29th. There is already a subforum for it here at DC.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Oops, thanks!
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
Anyone who knows if the Devialet Dione will be Roon-ready?
Borain Wrote:
I noticed that sometimes the soundbar does not turn on at the same time as my TV, you have to turn the soundbar off and on again, this is specified by Devialet, this may be due to the model of my TV, I think Devialet will fix this in future updates.

Same issue here with an expensive Audioquest high speed with ethernet HDMI cable (to old??). Things improved when I switched it for the Devialet eARC HDMI cable supplied with the Dione.
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL
At a dealer demo, both the TV and Dione had to be power-cycled several times to get them to work. Fiddling like this on an expensive piece of kit put me right off. If my wife tried to use it and there was no sound, I would never hear the end of it
               Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Mercury Pi2 & Gentoo,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  ET LF8bs, B&W AS700 sub.  2 x Dachshunds
(22-Apr-2022, 15:48)chrisc Wrote: If my wife tried to use it and there was no sound, I would never hear the end of it

That's exactly my point  Smile
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

Firmware update:

Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL
Ola I saw the update also is there somewhere where we can see what they have updated?

Nice to see a another brother I'm also from Rotterdam now living in Ridderkerk.