Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Email
Sounds like you’re brave and knowledgeable enough?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Recently I was contacted by one of the devialet developers as my iPad Pro had stopped working with spark. He engaged, sent test builds to me, collected information then published a beta test fix. Now it has been released into the wild. I was very happy they resolved my problem. During that dialogue he didn’t release any specific information but he did let me know that the devs all have phantom premiers too. They are passionate about the platform and their interests are well aligned with ours. Software development is hard to manage. What I see though is the will, momentum and aligned interests. That’s most of the battle. The mini phantoms are a great driver. They will make the platform more mainstream, build funding and momentum, and they will stitch the eco system together at some point. In the meantime I have a very flexible, great sounding platform that can merge multiple feeds of streaming, not perfectly but well enough. I’ll be happy enough to wait a bit longer.
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.