Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert Pro 440 cassette deck of SD recorders
You need a single connection when using digital and your recorder has a digital in.
So you can have both a digital out ans the master to slave configured.
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
Hi-

New owner. I am also looking to take my mono and stereo LP's and digitize to my desktop.

I have a 440 system and have read outside of this OP that you can connect to your Mac/PC via the USB connection without having to re-configure. If true, do I just connect via the USB on the master unit or do I need to connect to both Devialet units?

Thanks
(04-Feb-2021, 00:23)chaz Wrote: Hi-

New owner.  I am also looking to take my mono and stereo LP's and digitize to my desktop.

I have a 440 system and have read outside of this OP that you can connect to your Mac/PC via the USB connection without having to re-configure.  If true, do I just connect via the USB on the master unit or do I need to connect to both Devialet units?

Thanks

It is true, and it works fine just connecting to the Master.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(04-Feb-2021, 15:16)Confused Wrote:
(04-Feb-2021, 00:23)chaz Wrote: Hi-

New owner.  I am also looking to take my mono and stereo LP's and digitize to my desktop.

I have a 440 system and have read outside of this OP that you can connect to your Mac/PC via the USB connection without having to re-configure.  If true, do I just connect via the USB on the master unit or do I need to connect to both Devialet units?

Thanks

It is true, and it works fine just connecting to the Master.
Thanks...appreciate the quick response!