Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert Remote app Updated
Hi Guys,

Devialet have just released the Devialet Expert Remote App 1.8.5 which includes support for the IOS 14.

Dan
Appreciate the heads-up.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
It works!!!! Thank you
Excellent , thank you.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Many good news these days.

Update: it works perfect on my ipad pro and iphone after some initial issues.

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
That's for iPhone users. Any update for Android in sight?
Devialet 440 Pro C.I., Innuos Zen Mk3, Origin Live Calypso with Illustrious arm and Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge, KEF Reference 3, Vertere speaker cables and interconnects, 2 Nanotech 309 power cables for the 440, GigaWatt power strip and cables
The iPhone update was only due to problems with IOS 14. No new functionality provided. Is there a problem with the Android app?
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
Wink 
(23-Oct-2020, 20:52)mdconnelly Wrote: The iPhone update was only due to problems with IOS 14.  No new functionality provided.  Is there a problem with the Android app?

No, but after three years, maybe, some improvement would not be out of place  Undecided . Other apps are upgraded much more frequently.
Devialet 440 Pro C.I., Innuos Zen Mk3, Origin Live Calypso with Illustrious arm and Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge, KEF Reference 3, Vertere speaker cables and interconnects, 2 Nanotech 309 power cables for the 440, GigaWatt power strip and cables
(04-Nov-2020, 21:11)Digitalhead Wrote:
(23-Oct-2020, 20:52)mdconnelly Wrote: The iPhone update was only due to problems with IOS 14.  No new functionality provided.  Is there a problem with the Android app?

No, but after three years, maybe, some improvement would not be out of place  Undecided . Other apps are upgraded much more frequently.

Hey, we're talking Devialet here.  They're concept of time is a bit different than the rest of the world.   While I seem to recall rumors of an improved app, it was a long time ago and nothing since.   Not holding my breath on that one.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
I had exchange with team members years ago about it - but as unified Devialet OS delayed things like that unfortunately too. There would be very much possible and provide far better convenience & user experience. Especially seeing and changing all available options like SAM, ICM etc all in the app.