Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet & HiFi Lounge Present Phantom at The National Audio Show!
[Image: banner-hfl-devialet-nas_1_zpslesx3paa.jpg]

Hi all,

Just a quick blog to say that we have arranged with Devialet to take Phantom along to The National Audio Show which takes place at Whittlebury Hall near Silverstone over the weekend of September 19th & 20th.

We are big fans of Devialet and Phantom at HiFi Lounge, I even bought a Phantom for home and will be adding another shortly to make a stereo pair, and I don’t part with my money that easily on HiFi for home nowadays :-)

Representatives from Devialet will be present to run the room which will consist of a stereo pair of Silver Phantoms hopefully on the new Phantom stand called Branch, this will be the first showing of the stand in the UK which does look extremely stylish in the photo’s, I know a lot of people have been waiting for Branch to come out.

We will also have a limited number of Phantoms available to buy at the show, these probably won’t last too long though as I know from experience within the shop that as soon as anyone hears and see’s Phantom they just want one, it is one of the best demo’s we do as the look on everyone’s face is a picture as people just can’t believe the quality of sound, especially bass weight, that comes from such a small and stylish box, and then when the bass drivers start moving, well that is the icing on the cake :-)

So please come by and say hello if you are going the The National Audio show.

https://www.chestergroup.org/nationalaudioshow/2015

http://hifilounge.co.uk/devialet

Cheers,

Paul.
Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that Devialet and HiFi Lounge will be showing Phantom at The National Audio Show at Whittlebury Hall near Silverstone this weekend.

We have actually changed rooms as due to the volume level’s that Phantom can actually go to, especially as they can go down to 16Hz, we thought it would be a good idea to go for a bigger room with no neighbours so that if needed they can be cranked up without annoying any other exhibitors and then show attendees can hear what Phantom really is capable of.

So We can be found in the Copse room now which is on the first floor, if you are attending the show it would be great to see there as if you haven’t heard Phantom before then be prepared for something quite different, it sounds a little corny but you really do have to hear Phantom to really believe the hype as you just can’t imagine that such a powerful sound can come from something so small and stylish.

Hope to see you over the weekend,

Cheers,

Paul.
Hi All,

Just thought I would update this with a couple of pictures from the weekend, unfortunately I was busy in the Headphone area so never got to be in the room when the show was open but it seemed to get very positive feedback from everyone I spoke to which was quite an achievement considering the size of the room and it won best presented room at the show, can't be bad :-)

[Image: 16_zpsf0ufwslt.jpg]

[Image: 15_zpspv10w1bj.jpg]

[Image: 14_zpsfaehqpif.jpg]

[Image: 17_zps6bacj8kd.jpg]

Cheers,
Paul.
Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I must say I do like the Phantom case  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK