Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Lost Recording Playback August 31st, A Truly Special Evening!
Yes the turntable is being installed this afternoon so I will post some pictures later.

The room treatment is from a company called ArtNovion, really is effective and looks pretty cool also :-)
(30-Aug-2017, 20:56)Confused Wrote: I rather like the diffuser panels in the pictures.  

Me too! 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Thanks To Everyone Who Attended Our Devialet Lost Recording!

Hi All,

Both Wendy and myself wanted to thank everyone who attended our Devialet Event of the Lost Recording of Sarah Vaughan on Thursday evening, it really did prove to be a huge success and we just about managed to fit everyone into our new ‘Highend Room’ and thankfully being that is was the first time we had used this room it actually sounded excellent, which was a huge relief, no point mucking around, may as well test it out with a £7000 lacquer :-)

I think everyone agreed how good it sounded with a few people saying it was as if she was in the room, this was helped by the fact that we were using Devialet’s excellent Expert 1000 Pro amplifiers feeding Wilson Yvette speakers and also I want to say a big thanks to Nigel at Symmetry for lending us the brilliant Brinkman Spyder turntable as without his generosity the event really couldn’t have happened as the lacquer’s require a 12″ arm which I don’t have so Nigel really did save the day.

The Lost Recording Vinyl proved very popular on the day, varying from £80 to £110, we actually sold out of the Sarah Vaughan vinyl but have some more coming in later this week is anyone would like a copy, it really is a brilliant recording.

Again thanks to everyone who came along and also to Devialet for supplying the lacquer and giving our customers the opportunity to hear something very special indeed and to Antoine, Alexandre and Victor from Devialet for helping run the evening.

Please find a few pictures below -

Now that is what you call a Turntable, the Brinkman Spyder, Beautiful.

[Image: 1_zpsn1i31dud.jpg]

[Image: 2_zpsm30zdrod.jpg]

[Image: 3_zpsnaevefc0.jpg]

[Image: 4_zps6hjsxcnz.jpg]

[Image: 5_zpsajusokkx.jpg]

[Image: 8_zpsu1jttdrf.jpg]

Amazing How Fast This Lot Disappeared :-)

[Image: 7_zpsvsb8ybzt.jpg]

All Ready!

[Image: 6_zpshlrpwtbf.jpg]

Here We Go

[Image: 9_zpsziiuh0mn.jpg]

And that was that, An Amazing Evening Had By All :-)

[Image: 10_zpscqfievcm.jpg]

Many thanks,
Regards,
Paul.
Nice canapés!  Tongue

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK