Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Mounting Bracket - new
Hello - I am selling a new, in box Devialet D200 mounting bracket. I bought it when building my new media room but when the room was done there was no logical place to hang it. Never been mounted. Took it out of box when I bought it to make sure it was in good shape and put it back. Was purchased from a Devialet dealer.

$250 shipped. Paypal add 3%.
i can get it from you.
Please PM

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(15-Nov-2015, 17:06)Cosmosound Wrote: i can get it from you.
Please PM

so my friend?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Price change to $225