Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Owners Facebook group
It's now live: Devialet Owners Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1020077074733130/

All those who use the Facebook. Please feel free to join us there.
We will posting photos, news, discussion etc.

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Facebook is not really my thing. It also seems like you doing the same as this forum. Is this some kind of 'joint venture' with this forum?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(08-Feb-2016, 18:22)Eddye Wrote: Facebook is not really my thing. It also seems like you doing the same as this forum. Is this some kind of 'joint venture' with this forum?

This has nothing to do with Devialet Chat.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(08-Feb-2016, 18:22)Eddye Wrote: Facebook is not really my thing. It also seems like you doing the same as this forum. Is this some kind of 'joint venture' with this forum?

The main idea is to help owners of Devialet equipment to use their equipment at the maximum. This forum does just that.
Some owners though find Facebook easier to interact in their everyday interaction with internet. That would be younger owners I would say.

it is not a ' joint venture' with this forum but I will gladly add the administrators of Devialetchat.com , admins there as well. If of course they have a Facebook account Smile
We already have 10 new member requests

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(08-Feb-2016, 18:27)GuillaumeB Wrote:

This has nothing to do with Devialet Chat.

Guillaume

Thanks for clearing this up. Personally I would hate it if this forum would move to Facebook.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(08-Feb-2016, 17:55)Cosmosound Wrote: It's now live: Devialet Owners Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1020077074733130/

All those who use the Facebook. Please feel free to join us there.
We will posting photos, news, discussion etc.

I do not understand this, but I am not on FB, TW or any of the others. Why announce it here? A competitor? Devialet Chat is what I need and support.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
It would be regrettable, in my view, if members defect from Chat to Facebook. Or, indeed, if people chose to participate on Facebook rather than Chat.

1. To the extent that this forum carries influence with Devialet (and with Devialet dealers) - and we know that the former and some of the latter do read it - surely it is better that views are developed and gathered in one place - this one!

2. IMO, a structured forum is a better medium for the exchange of views, particularly on those topics those which might be dormant for a week or two and then revived.

Anyway, we shall see what happens. If the majority like Facebook, I shall give my apologies!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
I use FB but mainly to rant and rave about my football team.....I may give it a look, but echo the sentiments above. This forum has been a godsend to me over the last year and I really hope the FB group is not to the detriment of this forum.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Bad idea IMO. It's a completely redundant thing and will only fragment knowledge. I also don't see what Facebook can add to this great forum. What are you missing here?

Since you (Cosmosound), as a dealer/distributor, also have certain commercial interests I will not join.

BTW. did you ask Guillaume and/or Rufus if it was OK to advertise your Facebook group here? If not I would not mind if Guillaume or Rufus would decide to delete this whole thread. In fact I would applaud it.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(08-Feb-2016, 19:11)Antoine Wrote: Bad idea IMO. It's a completely redundant thing and will only fragment knowledge. I also don't see what Facebook can add to this great forum. What are you missing here?

Since you (Cosmosound), as a dealer/distributor, also have certain commercial interests I will not join.

BTW. did you ask Guillaume and/or Rufus if it was OK to advertise your Facebook group here? If not I would not mind if Guillaume or Rufus would decide to delete this whole thread. In fact I would applaud it.

+1
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England