Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Owners Facebook group
What is wrong with establishing further portals of education and comment... it won't dilute this site.. which is the go to for anything Devialet
Its a completely different thing , Facebook only really allows comments and is not a forum based site. a little more informal than here
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch  > Trinnov St2 or DIRAC (minidsp ddrc-22d) > Dual mono D premiers > Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirits  ...fully treated  dedicated 6x8m room
(08-Feb-2016, 23:07)rwjr44 Wrote: Gee. You folks are mighty crusty and sound as though you are 71 (my age). :-). I fon't know about the ethics of the poster but IMHO having something on Facebook may be a good idea. I use this, several other sites AND Facebook frequently. They are separate entities good for different things. There is nothing wrong with Facebook, how you use it is what matters.
+1
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
you cant beat a good forum and this is a great forum Big Grin

i personally echo quite a few of my fellow forumites opinions on etiquette or the lack there of
specially when advertising be it Facebook pages or merchandise a request before hand to the forum owner would seem the minimal of graciousness in my opinion
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
(09-Feb-2016, 20:25)tyefighter Wrote: you cant beat a good forum and this is a great forum Big Grin

i personally echo quite a few of my fellow forumites opinions on etiquette or the lack there of
specially when advertising be it Facebook pages or merchandise a request before hand to the forum owner would seem the minimal of graciousness in my opinion

Indeed.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I appreciate the comments guys, Negatives and Positives. Even the negative rating I have got from a fellow friend here. He must have gotten it very wrong. Anyway, No hard feelings Smile.

''Rodney Gold'' is right on his comment '' What is wrong with establishing further portals of education and comment... it won't dilute this site.. which is the go to for anything Devialet
Its a completely different thing , Facebook only really allows comments and is not a forum based site. a little more informal than here''

I wouldn't agree more. Even Devialet have Face Book page which the use quite a lot to promote their equipment and discounts.

thanks for participating in this.
Zen

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net