Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet PROMOTION
Hi,
I live in Madrid and right now Devialet has a promotion in Spain. Devialet discounts you up to € 5000 for the purchase of a new Devialet, delivering your old model.
In my case delivering a D200 the price of the D220 is € 4200.
I do not understand that the update is worth € 3400 and this offer 4200 when it is supposed to be the same model.
Does anyone know where the difference is?

Greetings.
(26-Feb-2020, 09:31)juanma Wrote: I do not understand that the update is worth € 3400 and this offer 4200 when it is supposed to be the same model.
Does anyone know where the difference is?

Greetings.
They will use the same case for the upgrade and with the trade in they will supply a whole new case. So I guess a case is worth 800 then.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.