Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Phantom II Sage Green
Limited edition of Devialet Phantom II is released. Looks really good in my opinion. Too bad the Phantom I doesn't come in the same colour.

https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/phantom-s...8db-green/
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I rather like the new green edition. If nothing else, I could have a Phantom in a colour that matches my eyes.

It looks good in the pictures, but I always wonder how things might look "in the flesh". (An Expert in Chrome Black versus one in Black Chrome, for example)

I do have one problem with anything green though, it always reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkZFuKHXa7w
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Yeah, yeah. Any chance you get to boast of your lucky green eyes.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(19-Aug-2021, 12:36)JohnnySix Wrote: Yeah, yeah. Any chance you get to boast of your lucky green eyes.

Well, not so much lucky green, more yucky grey-green. (My eyes, not the Phantom)

And based on recent events in my life, not that lucky either. I have six stitches and a bandage to prove this.....
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Given Devialet’s poor history of repairs on limited edtion colored products I would stay far away from these!

If you do buy one and have an issue don’t expect to get a repaired unit back in green.
@TechGuy
Where there is a will, there is a way

Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage