Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Remote working with Reactors (firmware 2.8.0)
Hello audiophiles!

Back in December I contacted the Devialet helpdesk. I wanted to know if and when the Devialet Remote was working with the Reactors. The answer that they gave me was short, it was supposed to work already! I can confirm that the remote works flawlessly on my two Reactor 900's. Pairing is also very easy. Just hold the remote upside down above one of the Reactors. After a couple of seconds you'll hear a beep and that's it! For me personally, the remote is easily worth the money. No need to adjust the volume with your phone anymore. Make sure that the Reactors are updated with the latest firmware (as for now, 2.8.0) and enjoy!

If you have any questions, please ask.

Greetings,
Niels
Hi Niels, you are referring to the Phantom remote, right? It's not working with my Expert remote. Great news anyway, thanks for sharing!!
D200. B&W CM10S2. ROON over AIR for Tidal. Chromecast Audio thru SPDIF for Spotify Connect. Technics SL-1200, Ortofon 2M Bronze. 2x Reactor 600 as desktop monitors. Head/earphones: Denon AH-D5000, Campfire Andromeda S.
Yes, the Phantom remote!

https://www.devialet.com/soon/accessorie...er-remote/
(24-Jan-2020, 10:27)NDutch Wrote: Hello audiophiles!

Back in December I contacted the Devialet helpdesk. I wanted to know if and when the Devialet Remote was working with the Reactors. The answer that they gave me was short, it was supposed to work already! I can confirm that the remote works flawlessly on my two Reactor 900's. Pairing is also very easy. Just hold the remote upside down above one of the Reactors. After a couple of seconds you'll hear a beep and that's it! For me personally, the remote is easily worth the money. No need to adjust the volume with your phone anymore. Make sure that the Reactors are updated with the latest firmware (as for now, 2.8.0) and enjoy!

If you have any questions, please ask.

Greetings,
Niels

This is good info thanks a lot.
I’ve just tried this out and I confirm that the Remote pairs now also with Reactors. Good solution as I use my Reactor 900 to amplify Tv sound.
Anyone else happy with their Phantom Remote? I've heard almost exclusively bad things about it, so quite hesitant to buy..
D200. B&W CM10S2. ROON over AIR for Tidal. Chromecast Audio thru SPDIF for Spotify Connect. Technics SL-1200, Ortofon 2M Bronze. 2x Reactor 600 as desktop monitors. Head/earphones: Denon AH-D5000, Campfire Andromeda S.
(25-Jan-2020, 13:30)WesCrackin Wrote: Anyone else happy with their Phantom Remote? I've heard almost exclusively bad things about it, so quite hesitant to buy..

It is not worth the money.

A display with a clear indication of the volume level at the same price would been a bit more spot on. The stylish round shape is nice but not very practical to be kept in your hands. You need not operate leaving it on hard top. 

Just useful in my case so to control the tv volume without waking up the phone every time I to change a bit the output. At least now I start to pay off what what I spent. For music listening (I mainly use Spotify connect) it does not make any sense for me, since my phone is always with me and i wake him up anyway for music selection.