Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet and itunes match
(20-Apr-2015, 22:07)blair.athol Wrote: just make use of the remote app on your apple devices and you can enjoy your music!

Thank you guys.
I will (normally) get my Devialet by Friday evening.
I will keep you posted once I tried all the options.
After almost one month fine tuning my system I can give you an objective feedback.

I tried to use the Devialet Air with my mac having connected on the same Wifi network and It failed.
Continuously the music was cutting, and I almost never could hear any songs from my mac.
So I bought a CPL in order to connect the D200 to the Ethernet .... and bingo, it works fine.
No white noise, no songs which cut, perfect.
Then I follow your advice and get the team viewer to control the mac.
I tried as well some Hi Res files with an application called Clementine ... and WOW, the song Money from Pink Floyd was unbelievable, I hardly can find the words to characterize the experience.
Then, I tried to stream the music from Qobuz thru Airport Express. I have to confess that I am impress as well although it was slightly different from the devialet AIR application. The same song Money was more balanced with Devialet Air than with airport express.

Next step will be to test the USB with a NAS with Hi Res files ... just to see.

Conclusion: I am in love with my Devialet D200 and my JMR Cantabile 10th Anniversary.
Hello everybody,

In my intent to get the best music as I can, I am trying to read DSD file.
I bought Hi Res music on Quobuz but I am facing problem to read them with Audirvana and AIR.
I can use audirvana in Airplay, meaning the file can be read, but once I switch to Deviatet option in Audirvana preferences, the file doesn't play at all.
Any idea why ?