Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet app for Phantom Premier
Hi,

Is there any news on when the Devialet app is coming to Gold?

Regards Markku
Not that I am aware of. The last official statement was in October 2018. The new OS, app and services for the Premier were announced for the second half of 2019. So I guess we will have to wait after summer for some news ...

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
(30-May-2019, 14:21)seb Wrote: Not that I am aware of. The last official statement was in October 2018. The new OS, app and services for the Premier were announced for the second half of 2019. So I guess we will have to wait after summer for some news ...

Yesterday I've talked to customer support and they informed me that the new app will be ready in a couple of months. so... I hope they put their money (and mine) where their mouth is....