Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet at Munich this year!
They really need to get in with the market and it’s customers.
Really hope they catch up when their internal restructuring is in place.
I think the amount of activity on this board reflects the customers’ lack of faith with Devialet, especially those of us who have invested a lot of money on Expert systems. This appears to be a directionless company with absolutely no proper vision of the future.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
(02-May-2021, 13:30)Gerronwithit Wrote: I think the amount of activity on this board reflects the customers’ lack of faith with Devialet, especially those of us who have invested a lot of money on Expert systems. This appears to be a directionless company with absolutely no proper vision of the future.

The lack of activity could also be due to people having less problems with their Devialet equipment because they get the help and support that they need from this very forum. It’s bank holiday here in the U.K. and a lot of people take a short break, so that could account for the dip in posts. It’ll spring back.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
My question to the HIGH END SOCIETY:

Dear sir ….

The company Devialet has your opportunity and the HIGH END 2021, which unfortunately canceled the events around COVID-19. At the HIGH END 2022 they will be again.

Best regards | with best recommendations,

HIGH END SOCIETY TEAM

„Let's see what Devialet really does! Sad
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(03-May-2021, 09:07)Axel Wrote:
(02-May-2021, 13:30)Gerronwithit Wrote: I think the amount of activity on this board reflects the customers’ lack of faith with Devialet, especially those of us who have invested a lot of money on Expert systems. This appears to be a directionless company with absolutely no proper vision of the future.

The lack of activity could also be due to people having less problems with their Devialet equipment because they get the help and support that they need from this very forum. It’s bank holiday here in the U.K. and a lot of people take a short break, so that could account for the dip in posts. It’ll spring back.

Personally, I am reasonably content with my Expert Pro, but I am also quite discontent with Devialet's lack of communication and progress with the Expert Pro.  Since the Pro and CI release, I expected quite a bit more from Devialet's efforts with the Expert Pro.  That hasn't happened.  Instead we had ongoing issues with Roon RAAT for ages and then the "release" of Sweet Room which is just a sad effort to promote the potential of the Expert Pro without actually implementing anything useful.

So I still return to DevialetChat periodically to check in on what other customers are up to.  While I believe there is still a ton of potential to be gained from the Expert Pro design, Devialet has given me little reason to believe that it ever will.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(03-May-2021, 16:18)mdconnelly Wrote: Personally, I am reasonably content with my Expert Pro, but I am also quite discontent with Devialet's lack of communication and progress with the Expert Pro.  Since the Pro and CI release, I expected quite a bit more from Devialet's efforts with the Expert Pro.  That hasn't happened.  Instead we had ongoing issues with Roon RAAT for ages and then the "release" of Sweet Room which is just a sad effort to promote the potential of the Expert Pro without actually implementing anything useful.

So I still return to DevialetChat periodically to check in on what other customers are up to.  While I believe there is still a ton of potential to be gained from the Expert Pro design, Devialet has given me little reason to believe that it ever will.

I totally agree. That's exactly what I feel.