Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet expert pro sweet room beginner's guide
Please find in the link een manual for REW and Devialet

https://pbxbook.com/other/devialeteq.html
Devialet 220 pro expert; Focal 1028 Be; Rega RP6; Ortofon Quintet Black
(27-Sep-2022, 19:05)Out of Gum Wrote: Please find in the link een manual for REW and Devialet

Thanks
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
(27-Sep-2022, 19:05)Out of Gum Wrote: Please find in the link een manual for REW and Devialet

Hi.
I've done everything follow the instruction from the Rew link provided.
Done the file for a 250 pro for now in stereo mode and ended up with 3 filter recommendation by rew.
Tested and all working well.

Now the question is how do I do it for 1000 pro ?

Do I make a stereo sweeps for left and right speakers together or treat it completely separate and do left sweep first only for left channel and right sweep for right channel ?
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
I have a D220 and do a sweep for right and left separately. REW gives me then filters for the right and left channels. Why would this be different for a D1000?
Devialet 220 pro expert; Focal 1028 Be; Rega RP6; Ortofon Quintet Black
(29-Sep-2022, 18:07)Out of Gum Wrote: I have a D220 and do a sweep for right and left separately. REW gives me then filters for the right and left channels. Why would this be different for a D1000?

Ive just started playing with REW and don't know exactly how it should be done perfectly....
(29-Sep-2022, 18:07)Out of Gum Wrote: I have a D220 and do a sweep for right and left separately. REW gives me then filters for the right and left channels. Why would this be different for a D1000?

Next time I do left and right separately.

But for now ive done LEFT+RIGHT together and REW suggested 3 filters decrease:
1 at 46hz
2 at 260hz
3 at 320hz

But after some testing I've ended up only with filter number 1 as having the 2 and 3rd sucked life and effect out of the sound.

Also have managed to do on both amplifiers as 1000 pro and is all working well.
Just getting on with the rew and devialet better and understanding more everyday.
Thanks to all commented especially the person provided the instruction link for REW with DEVIALET as this helped me get to this point

Thank you.
Ive managed going follow instruction link provided by you
Check last post.
Does anyone know if it is possible to create highpass, lowpass or bandpass filters with Sweet Room? Thx!
No, sweet room only accepts the standard peak/dip filters. High and lowpass filters are available in the configurator for the speakers and the pre outs.
(02-Jan-2024, 23:23)Vivialet Wrote: No, sweet room only accepts the standard peak/dip filters. High and lowpass filters are available in the configurator for the speakers and the pre outs.

Then I'm still missing bandpass filter. Need to ask that from Devialet. Thx.