Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devialet instagram post on 24th December about a midnight update
Has someone with Phantom Gold Opera received an update?
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I think they were just saying it will be a cool xmas present, midnight being xmas day at the time of the post. I don't read anything more interesting into it.
(26-Dec-2020, 07:13)torikelz4545 Wrote: Hi all

What is this Devialet Instagram post about?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJLvQ3-IDqy/

Midnight has passed... so hopefully someone knows ?

Could midnight simply be a veiled reference to the Phantom of the Opera and not a teaser at all?
Whenever it's, I don't know...but I've been beta testing the firmware v2.12.0 for a while now...it includes Roon RAAT and AirPlay2 ...no Tidal connect...
(30-Dec-2020, 13:07)rsemedo Wrote: Whenever it's, I don't know...but I've been beta testing the firmware v2.12.0 for a while now...it includes Roon RAAT and AirPlay2 ...no Tidal connect...

This man speaks the truth   Sleepy Wink
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
(26-Dec-2020, 19:07)kantblue Wrote: Hi Ragwo
Experience has taught me to be a bit wary of new Devialet products - so much so that I no longer suffer from upgradeitis with their systems.

I will be really annoyed though if they bring out a new product without at least fixing the software/hardware glitches that still plague many users, not to mention the promises of new features - Airplay 2 etc.

It looks like some users are experiencing problems with the new Gemini earbuds so I am not rushing to purchase these either.

I like the phrase 'upgradius nevrosa' - stay strong and resist (or don't) Smile

kantblue

No new products are coming in January they just sold out all phantoms and corona killed supplies. / *I asked in grocery store Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
(30-Dec-2020, 14:14)DesertEagleAZ Wrote:
(30-Dec-2020, 13:07)rsemedo Wrote: Whenever it's, I don't know...but I've been beta testing the firmware v2.12.0 for a while now...it includes Roon RAAT and AirPlay2 ...no Tidal connect...

This man speaks the truth   Sleepy Wink

Exacting

Phantom duo, AKAI AMX, Dialog, Mac mini, DOS2
Yes!
Got the update at midnight.
Im on version 20.21.01 amazing!
TIDAL NOT connect included.
ROON NOT certified is in too.
Dont touch the equalizer is the most anticipate.

Sit tight its heading your way.