Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet news
Hey guys,

I found out something interesting yesterday: Devialet now has over 400 employees including 80 engineers! This surprised me.

I should add that this came from Devialet themselves.  Smile

Cheers,

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Lets.hope that we will see less.buggy software in the future

Στάλθηκε από το ALE-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Devialet returned my 250 with CI installed without informing me beforehand as promised. With 'only' 400 employees this is of course as expected. I was lucky to be able to drive home and meet the courier to receive the parcel.
I wonder how many people work for Roon these days... maybe as many as 20? Roon seem to be on top of things at the moment even if there is an increase in support queries.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(02-Mar-2018, 10:24)GuillaumeB Wrote: Hey guys,

I found out something interesting yesterday: Devialet now has over 400 employees including 80 engineers! This surprised me.

Cheers,

Guillaume

Guillaume

You've forgot to mention the 3rd year Graduate currently working on the CI Software, with their friend the 1st year Graduate working on the RAAT implementation (in between 2nd job as the Paris Office carpark attendant)  Tongue
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(02-Mar-2018, 12:59)Celts88 Wrote:
(02-Mar-2018, 10:24)GuillaumeB Wrote: Hey guys,

Cheers,

Guillaume

Guillaume

You've forgot to mention the 3rd year Graduate currently working on the CI Software, with their friend the 1st year Graduate working on the RAAT implementation (in between 2nd job as the Paris Office carpark attendant)  Tongue

@GuillaumeB
Did they say whether they were software engineers or mechanical? I can’t believe they have 80 software engineers. If they did, they would have had the CI board firmware cracked by now, surely?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Civil Engineers - they're very polite  Tongue
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
I wish Devialet would at least tease us with news.

Instead, I'm left out hoping.

Diamond.
20 C-level managers, 100 marketers, 90 show room experts, 10 customer service reps, 79 speaker hardware engineers, 1 accessory hardware engineer who is also the only full-time software engineer.

I kid! Kinda...
Have you had an experience with the DCS network bridge as a Roon end point when connected to the Devialet via digital XLR cable? I’m wondering which sounds better? Roon plus air or the Roon plus DCS with Devialet. I was considering buying the dCS Network Bridge
(21-Mar-2018, 21:05)salk61 Wrote: Have you had an experience with the DCS network bridge as a Roon end point when connected to the Devialet via digital XLR cable? I’m wondering which sounds better? Roon plus air or the Roon plus DCS with Devialet. I was considering buying the dCS Network Bridge
You might be better off posting in this thread: https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=3979&page=2
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England